|Home||Villa Sales||Villa Rentals||Media Centre||Latest News||Contact Us||Partner Directory||Sitemap|
|Introduction||Terms & Conditions|
|Guest Comments||Concierge Service|
|Image Gallery||Make an Enquiry|
|Location Map||Online payment Gateway|
|» 3 Bedrooms||» 3 Bathrooms|
|» 2 Staff||» Private Parking|
|» Private Infinity Pool||» Wi-Fi ADSL|
Baan Maliwan - "An illustration of supreme styling"
When you approach the prestigious Dhevatara Residence you will understandably have high expectations. As one of Samui’s most luxurious and exclusive estates the standards set are extremely high. At Baan Maliwan those expectations are likely to be exceeded.
As you walk up to the grand wooden entrance gate you’ll be amazed by the overall peaceful atmosphere on the estate. Stylish private residences line the road with extensive tropical landscaping adding to the ambience of total serenity.
The imposing wooden doors lead into a landscaped entrance garden with stepping stones through the plants to the staircase which takes you up and into the property. At the top of the covered staircase there’s a balcony which gives you the first opportunity to marvel at the view out over Bophut bay. Doors open into the open-plan lounge, kitchen and dining room and to the right is a large sun terrace and a stunning blue-tiled, infinity swimming pool.
Externally this is an elegant and stylish looking property. It represents a very high quality, large, three-bedroom property which would impress even the most discerning visitor. But it’s the choice of interior furnishings which really set this home apart. Sliding doors open to reveal an elegant living area which has been dressed to ensure that in whichever direction you look, you’ll see something of interest.
Large comfy beige sofas sit around a square antique wooden coffee table. There’s a wall mounted TV and an exquisite teak cabinet. The room manages to blend muted natural colours with brighter modern furniture and the result is extremely pleasing. Large vases hold thick bright red bamboo poles; there’s a standard lamp with an un-treated driftwood stand and black shade; coconut wood bowls line the surface of the cabinet; and there’s a gold and black runner on the coffee table.
Moving towards the dining area on the left wall there is a long low built-in cabinet which has three contemporary gold discs mounted above, each with a candle holder in the centre. Dominating the dining space is a solid white high-gloss dining table and white high-back chairs. A black and gold runner decorates the surface and links it with the lounge colour scheme.
Beyond the dining table on the left is a door leading out to a quaint private garden. Straight ahead is the fully fitted modern kitchen. A central island feature doubles as a breakfast bar and separates the dining area from the kitchen. Wooden units are topped with black work surfaces and all appliances are high quality chrome. Set on top of the breakfast bar is a beautiful black and gold mirrored mosaic vase holding a flourish of black feathers. Behind the kitchen is a guest bathroom.
The right hand side of this whole open-plan room has large glass doors and windows leading out to the pool terrace and ensuring that the incredible sea view is always available.
Running at a right angle to the open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen pavilion is the sleeping pavilion. This L-shaped layout allows the property to wrap around the pool making it an attractive central feature.
A hallway decorated with blue and gold Thai modern artworks leads to the two ground floor bedrooms. The first has built-in wardrobes, twin beds, and a flat-screen TV. Again the furnishings stand out with bright red grass reeds in a vase behind the TV; blue thick-piled rugs at the foot of each bed and modern artworks in blue, orange and gold. Sliding glass doors open directly onto to the poolside deck giving uninterrupted views over the pool to the sea. The en-suite bathroom continues the colour theme with blue mosaic tiles on the wall in the walk-in shower and above the mirror. This contrasts perfectly with white walls and dark wood fittings.
The next bedroom is a mirror image of the first, in terms of layout, but this one has a double bed and the colour scheme in here edges more towards shades of purple. Contemporary artworks use gold and lilac colours whilst the mosaic tiles in the bathroom are also lilac. Again doors open onto the pool deck and the views.
Back in the hallway, stairs lead up to the master suite. At the top of the stairs is a comfortable private lounge area complete with exotic red furniture and red and gold paintings. Dark wood cabinets are home to an eclectic mix of interesting ornaments.
On entering the bedroom to the left is an office area and sat right in the centre of the room is a sublime, white-draped, four-poster bed. In front of that there is a sitting area and a flat-screen TV. An eye-catching feature here is the oversized contemporary bamboo love seat with plush cream upholstery. A balcony looks over the pool and across the ocean.
There’s a separate walk-in dressing area which opens into an indulgent and luxurious en-suite bathroom. Natural stone floors are off-set with aquamarine mosaic wall tiles and dark wood. Twin sinks sit atop a wooden base and a there’s a walk-in shower. At the front is a large white bathtub sunken into a wooden base with windows looking straight out to sea.
Baan Maliwan is an exceptionally well presented property. On an estate such as Dhevatara Residence the high standards and quality of the property is always assured. But at Baan Maliwan the flair and arrangement of the finishing touches such as the furniture, accessories and artwork, elevates this home beyond the accepted expectations.
- Located on the North coast of Koh Samui, 10 minutes from Koh Samui's International Airport.
- Daily rates from US$ 375 to 660 for the entire house or from US$ 275 to US$ 350 for 2 bedrooms (intermediate and high season only.
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran).
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 6 (six) Guests (including children over 12 years). Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night if required.
- Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax.
- Airport transfer: US$ 30 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car.
- Baby cot provided free of charge.
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast.
- For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests.
- Private infinity edge swimming pool.
- Direct beach access.
- Beach Sala ideal for al fresco dining.
- Plasma TV, Satellite and DVD/CD player.
- Fully furnished inc. linens/towels.
- Fully equipped kitchen with design fixtures.
- Free wireless broadband ADSL internet access.
- All bedrooms are air conditioned and equipped with personal safe.
- Living and Dining rooms air conditioned and with full length folding doors.
- Secure gated community.
- Stand by power silenced generator unit housed away from the property.
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manageress is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa
- Our Guest Relation & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa.
- Bed linen is changed every third day.
- Pool & Bath Towels are provided and changed as necessary.
- Chef service (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) upon availability and shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & Conditions may apply for chef service.
- In-Villa wine selection.
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged.
- Car rental with or without driver, full insurance coverage.
- Baby sitting service on request and availability.
- In-villa massage and spa treatment with extended menu.
- 5 km to Santiburi Golf Course.
- Big Buddha Temple.
- Bophut Fisherman’s Village.
- Horse Riding.
- In-Villa massage and spa treatments.
- US Coastguard approved Boat available for trips to outer islands.
- Water sports.
The company reserves the right to change specifications and price without prior notification.
Koh Samui Rental Villa | Koh Samui Pool Villas | Luxury Villas Thailand | Luxury Villas Koh Samui | Beach Villas Thailand
Samui Beach Villa | Koh Samui Villas | Koh Samui Rentals | Koh Samui Real Estate | Koh Samui Property | Koh Samui Real Estate Advice