|Home||Villa Sales||Villa Rentals||Media Centre||Latest News||Contact Us||Partner Directory||Sitemap|
|Introduction||Terms & Conditions|
|Guest Comments||Concierge Service|
|Image Gallery||Make an Enquiry|
|Location Map||Online payment Gateway|
|» 4 Bedrooms||» 5 Bathrooms|
|» 3 Staff||» Thai Chef|
|» Private Parking||» Private Infinity Pool|
|» Wi-Fi Access by Pool|
Baan Leelawadee - "A truly picturesque and romantic beachfront retreat!"
Baan Leelawadee is the first beachfront villa on the prestigious Dhevatara Residence. On arrival you’ll be initially impressed by the imposing wooden gated entrance and the covered driveway.
It’s immediately evident that in this property great care has been taken to ensure that everything is dressed properly, both inside and out. This is a picturesque and romantic villa where everything is positioned to keep you interested. The clever use of flowers and foliage along pathways and behind each window provides a constant reminder of the beautiful and natural tropical location.
As soon as you enter the property there’s a two story building on the right, the side of which is dominated by a large circular wooden wall hanging. Stairs lead up to a balcony that looks across the villa to the sea and opens into a double room. Tasteful wooden furniture and a flat screen TV give the look of quality, there’s a dressing area, and the en-suite bathroom is brightened by aquamarine mosaic tiles around the sink and shower.
Coming back down the stairs a pathway leads through towards the beach. On the right is a garden whilst on the left is another bedroom pavilion. The first bedroom is a twin room with hardwood floors bordered with stone tiles and the traditional teak beds are accessorised with white sheets and lemon throws. There’s a flat screen TV and an en-suite shower room with mosaic effect tiles. Next to this room is a double bedroom with flat screen TV, green furnishings and a further en-suite bathroom.
Staying on the left of the property a small garden area separates the bedroom pavilion from the exceptional master suite. In here the true feeling of tropical luxury is unfolded.
This stand alone pavilion incorporates modern luxurious styling with traditional materials and a well thought-out layout to maximise the views. A teak and water hyacinth corner unit houses the flat screen TV and DVD; in the centre of the room is a four-poster bed draped with white linen; behind that is a dressing area and sliding wooden doors part to reveal a sunken bathtub with a natural stone effect wall behind. The result is that from the bathtub you can see through the four-poster bed and out to the garden, pool and beach. The en-suite is completed with twin sinks and an indoor and outdoor shower.
Doors open from the master suite directly into the garden and a pathway leads down to the decking area around the blue-tiled infinity pool. To the right of the pool stepping stones lead over to a Sala complete with all-weather sun loungers and day beds. From here you can step straight onto the white sand of Bophut beach. Being right at the end of the beach makes this stretch of sand quite remote and therefore very peaceful and almost completely private. A lawn area separates the pool from the beach.
Coming back across the pool there’s the lounge area which sits opposite the master suite. A bright and very comfortable room that has opening doors on three sides, a vaulted wooden ceiling and a large wall mounted flat screen TV. A mix of traditional Thai styled artefacts and modern ornaments and lamps finish the room exquisitely.
Going through the rear doors a stepping stone path leads over a pond containing koi carp and through more doors into the dining and kitchen pavilion. A beautiful and very large dining table occupies the centre of the room, teak wood cabinets and a contemporary styled chez-lounge crafted out of teak and bamboo inlay grab your attention.
At the far end of the room a rustic country kitchen adds a homely feel. Rattan stools sit at the breakfast bar which is part of a central island feature. Cream cabinets are toped with rich ruddy polished surfaces and as expected all top-end appliances are fitted. Chrome fittings are complemented by a brick tiled splash-back area above the hob.
With tropical landscaping, stunning architecture and the use of natural materials throughout, Baan Leelawadee is truly as beautiful as the tree it is named after. It occupies an enviable location on a quiet white-sand beach and the privacy of the development, which is situated at the end of a long driveway in a quiet area, is ensured. This is a captivating and luxury beachfront retreat which is convenient for everything Samui has to offer.
Dhevatara Residence was recently awarded a "4-Star Award for Best Thailand Development" at the 2007 International Property Awards in conjunction with CNBC, the world's largest property competition and Dhevatara was awarded Best Boutique Developer at the 2007 Thailand Property Awards.
• Located on the North coast of Koh Samui, 10 minutes from Koh Samui's International Airport.
• Daily rates from US$ 690 to 1,600 for a beach front house, reduced occupancy rate for 2 bedroom available.
• Daily rates include a Thai Chef service (food cost on Guests account).
• Reduced occupancy rate and/or promotional rate does not include chef service (can be provided upon availability and additional service fee).
• Minimum stay of 3 nights (14 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran).
• Rates shown are for a maximum of 8 (eight) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$ 50 per night.
• Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax.
• Airport transfer: US$ 30 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car.
• Baby cot provided free of charge.
• Rates include daily Continental breakfast.
• For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests.
• Private infinity edge swimming pool.
• Direct beach access.
• Beach Sala ideal for al fresco dining.
• Plasma TV, Satellite and DVD/CD player, Hi-Fi system.
• Fully furnished inc. linens/towels.
• Fully equipped kitchen with design fixtures.
• Local Telephone & Fax line and wireless internet access for by the pool.
• All bedrooms are air conditioned and equipped with personal safe.
• Living and Dining rooms air conditioned and with full length folding doors.
• Secure gated community.
• Stand by power silenced generator unit housed away from the property.
• The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa.
• Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa.
• Bed linen is changed every third day.
• Pool & Bath Towels are provided and changed as necessary. We do appreciate our guests help to conserve water usage and thus sustaining our pristine island environment.
• On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & Conditions may apply for chef service.
• In-Villa wine selection.
• Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged.
• Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver.
• Baby sitting service on request and availability.
• In-villa massage and spa treatment with extended menu.
• 5 km to Santiburi Golf Course.
• Big Buddha Temple.
• Bophut Fisherman’s Village.
• Horse Riding.
• In-Villa massage and spa treatments.
• US Coastguard approved Boat available for trips to outer islands.
• Water sports.
Please view the Baan Leelawadee Brochure.
The company reserves the right to change specifications and price without prior notification.
|Virtual VDO Tour|
Koh Samui Rental Villa | Koh Samui Pool Villas | Luxury Villas Thailand | Luxury Villas Koh Samui | Beach Villas Thailand
Samui Beach Villa | Koh Samui Villas | Koh Samui Rentals | Koh Samui Real Estate | Koh Samui Property | Koh Samui Real Estate Advice