|Home||Villa Sales||Villa Rentals||Media Centre||Latest News||Contact Us||Partner Directory||Sitemap|
Baan Chom Tawan
|Introduction||Terms & Conditions|
|Guest Comments||Concierge Service|
|Image Gallery||Make an Enquiry|
|Location Map||Online payment Gateway|
|» 6 Bedrooms||» 6 Bathrooms|
|» 3 Staff||» Thai Chef|
|» Private Parking||» Private Pool & Jacuzzi|
|» Sauna - Club House||» Fitness - Club House|
|» Tennis - 5 mins away||» Wi-Fi Access by the Pool|
|» In Villa Treatment||» Sea Kayaks|
Baan Chom Tawan occupies a prominent and stunning position at the head of Dhevatara Cove; arguably Samui’s most prestigious and luxurious beachfront development.
This villa epitomises the style, quality and flair that’s expected at all Dhevatara properties and it fits most people’s vision of a dream beachfront residence.
Sat behind an imposing electronically operated gate, the driveway leads right into a tropically planted garden area with perfectly manicured lawns and stunning trees and water features.
To the right is a two-storey pavilion that houses an upstairs suite comprising of a double bedroom with en-suite shower room and a large bathtub. A front balcony allows you to sit and look over the garden. Below are the maid’s quarters.
On the left of the driveway is a Thai Sala style entrance and pathway that leads across a water feature, through the garden and up some steps into the main building.
Straight ahead is a large refined dining area which is open at the front and rear and has a beautiful wood-lined vaulted ceiling; adding to the spacious feel of this already large room. Views behind take in the garden and ahead is a clear view through the expansive grounds of the villa, across the pool, the garden and over to the beach and the sea.
A teak dining table with cream cushioned chairs sits proudly at the centre of the room. On the left of the dining area is an extremely well appointed kitchen with centre island feature, breakfast bar and a range of redwood units topped with black polished surfaces. The kitchen is fully fitted with top-end branded appliances and there’s also a guest bathroom.
To the right of the dining table are a water feature and a hallway with a wooden staircase. To the right of the staircase is a large twin bedroom containing dark wooden beds accessorised with green and orange silks and artworks. Windows have views of the garden and the entrance to the property and a mix of contemporary furniture and a flat screen TV complete the room. The en-suite bathroom has a shower with a lilac tiled mosaic effect.
On the left is a hallway with steps leading down into an elegantly furnished bedroom which has a separate dressing area and a large en-suite bathroom with twin sinks, shower and free-standing bathtub. Windows lead to an inner garden area adding a tropical feel to the bathroom. The bedroom has a front terrace, sea-views across the pool and garden and inside the furniture is modern and comfortable.
Moving up the twisting wooden staircase you’ll pass a stained glass window and come to two further bedrooms. At the top of the stairs, on the left side of the landing area is another en-suite double bedroom with a balcony and views across the entrance garden. In the bathroom the mosaic tiles are aquamarine in colour.
On the right there’s an exceptional bedroom with separate dressing area and a stylish bathroom with twin sinks, shower and a sunken bathtub. In this bedroom there’s a high vaulted wooden ceiling and feature front window shaped to match the shape of the traditional Thai temple roof. The views from here are sensational and a front balcony allows you to sit and enjoy the view al-fresco. Inside, well chosen accessories and a flat screen TV provide comfort in style.
Coming back downstairs and into the dining area, steps lead down passed an ornamental water feature which sits on a water channel that cuts through the stone terrace area and finishes with another ornamental central stone feature. On the right is a lawn with tropically planted borders and to the left is a further delightful bedroom suite. In here there’s a double bed, high quality furniture, a separate dressing area and large bathroom with inner garden, shower and a free standing bathtub edged with mosaic tiles. In front of this suite is a well planted garden area and a further water feature which wraps around the living pavilion.
The living pavilion is an impressive and flexible room with well chosen, fashionable, yet comfortable, furniture and opening doors on three sides which maximise the views of the pool, garden and beach.
The furniture has an appropriate mix of modern and antique styles all complemented by the choice of artwork and accessories. For example; a large modern wall-mounted flat screen TV sits above a traditional styled cabinet and it looks just right.
A highly polished wooden floor is bordered with natural stone tiles and the room benefits from a wooden vaulted ceiling that adds a final touch of class.
The inviting pool runs parallel to the living pavilion and it has a contemporary waterfall feature, Jacuzzi, and is surrounded by wooden decking and all-weather sun beds.
At the far end of the pool a stone pathway winds through the lawn and to the beachfront Sala. There’s a covered outdoor dining area, more relaxing sun beds, a further kitchen and a bathroom situated here. Steps lead down passed the outdoor shower to another narrow strip of garden and onto the white-sandy beach.
Throughout this extraordinary six bedroom villa the choice of artwork, furniture, accessories, appliances and the extensive use of natural materials results in a dream home that offers flexible, modern yet comfortable, accommodation. It is a villa that exudes style, class and is the ultimate in Samui beachfront luxury.
Dhevatara Cove was awarded a "4-Star Award for Best Thailand Development" and Baan Chang (Dhevatara Cove) a "4-Star Award for Best Thailand Property" at the recent 2008 International Property Awards in conjunction with CNBC.
Dhevatara Cove was awarded a "5-Star Award for Best Thailand Development" and Baan Chang (Dhevatara Cove) was awarded a "5-Star Award for Best Thailand Property", at the 2007 International Property Awards in conjunction with CNBC. Baan Chang was also nominated for the Best International Property category, only one of 5 properties worldwide to be nominated.
• Located on the West coast of Koh Samui, 10 minutes from the ferry port of Nathon and 35 kms from Samui's International Airport.
• Villa is located within sight of the Raja Ferry pier.
• Daily rates from US$ 1,550 to 2,400 for the entire house or US$ 1,250 to 1,500 for 4 bedrooms (in intermediate and high seasons only).
• Minimum stay of 3 nights (14 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for High and Prime seasons).
• Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account).
• Rates shown are for a maximum of 10 (ten) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night.
• Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax.
• Airport transfer: US$ 45 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car.
• Baby cot provided free of charge.
• Rates include daily Continental breakfast.
• For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests.
• Private infinity edge swimming pool with outdoor Jacuzzi.
• Direct beach frontage.
• Beach Sala ideal for BBQ’s and al fresco dining.
• Plasma TV, Satellite and DVD/CD player, Hi-Fi system with outdoor speakers.
• Fully furnished inc. linens/towels.
• Fully equipped kitchen with design fixtures.
• Local Phone and Fax lines and wireless broadband ADSL internet access by the pool.
• All guest bedrooms are en-suite, air conditioned and equipped with personal safe.
• Living room air conditioned and with full length folding doors.
• Secure gated community.
• Use of Common Area Gym facilities including Sauna & Fitness Centre.
• The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa.
• Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa.
• Bed linen is changed every third day.
• Pool & Bath Towels are provided and changed as necessary. We do appreciate our guests help to conserve water usage and thus sustaining our pristine island environment.
• On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & Conditions may apply for chef service.
• In-Villa wine selection.
• Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged.
• Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver.
• Baby sitting service on request and availability.
• In-villa spa treatment with extended menu.
• In-Villa massage and spa treatments.
• Nam Muang Waterfalls.
• Professional flood light tennis courts (5 mins away) with professional coaches.
• US Coastguard approved Boat available for trips to outer islands.
• Water sports, including Sea Kayaks.
Please view the Baan Chom Tawan Brochure.
The company reserves the right to change specifications and price without prior notification.
|Virtual VDO Tour|
Koh Samui Rental Villa | Koh Samui Pool Villas | Luxury Villas Thailand | Luxury Villas Koh Samui | Beach Villas Thailand
Samui Beach Villa | Koh Samui Villas | Koh Samui Rentals | Koh Samui Real Estate | Koh Samui Property | Koh Samui Real Estate Advice