|Home||Villa Sales||Villa Rentals||Media Centre||Latest News||Contact Us||Partner Directory||Sitemap|
Baan Bua Sawan
|Introduction||Terms & Conditions|
|Guest Comments||Concierge Service|
|Image Gallery||Make an Enquiry|
|Location Map||Online payment Gateway|
|» 4 Bedrooms||» 3 Bathrooms|
|» 3 Staff||» Thai Chef|
|» Private Parking||» Private Infinity Pool|
|» Wi-Fi Access by Pool|
Baan Bua Sawan - "A striking illustration of taste, style and quality!"
This is a truly exceptional villa with an interesting layout which is enhanced by an exquisite collection of furniture and artwork.
Having entered this private and exclusive luxury estate you’ll be immediately aware of the overall quality, beauty and the care taken to keep these homes in pristine condition.
On arrival at this villa you are greeted by large carved and imposing wooden doors which give an indication of the style and luxury beyond. To the right is a large driveway and staff quarters.
Once through the gates and in the inner courtyard you become aware of the decoration. Large sandstone wall carvings and oversized plant pots create a private and peaceful tropical ambience. Narrow vertical windows link the driveway with a large and well designed inner-garden area and there’s a door leading into the first bedroom.
Inside, the bedroom has heavy, teak twin beds, and the room is stylishly accessorized with gold cushions, throws and curtains. There’s a flat screen TV, a dressing area and an en-suite bathroom with shower finished off with turquoise mosaic tiling. The main feature of this room is the extraordinary glass wall, consisting of sliding doors which lead into the tropical inner-garden and atrium.
Coming outside, stairs take you up to the next level and the incredible sea-view. At the top of the covered staircase there’s a balcony with doors into the open-plan lounge, kitchen and dining room straight ahead. To the right is a large sun terrace, decorated with beautiful plant pots and trees, including the stunning and impressive tree which rises up from the inner-garden below and comes through the atrium viewing area. There’s also a sizeable and refreshing looking blue-tiled, infinity, glass edged, swimming pool.
Sliding doors open to reveal an elegant living area with comfortable water hyacinth furniture and a remarkable and sophisticated selection of ornaments, artwork and accessories.
An incredible teak, with coconut inlay, coffee table has a carved wooden golden lotus flower as a centre piece; Buddha statues; carved elephants on the walls; an exotic and contemporary wooden sculpture; red and gold silk cushions; a teak TV cabinet and a flat screen TV are just a few of the touches that make this a very homely and inviting room.
A door leads to an outside Thai-style kitchen, there’s a guest bathroom and the open-plan layout opens to a fully fitted western kitchen with wooden units and top of the range appliances. This exceptionally large kitchen has a breakfast bar which links to the dining area. Here you’ll find a heavy wooden dining table with high-back water hyacinth chairs and a fantastic recessed wall covered in gold leaf paint and black art works. More appropriate ornaments and artwork add to the welcoming atmosphere.
The whole of this open-plan area is fronted with sliding glass doors allowing you to always have a view of the pool and the sea.
Doors lead out passed the open atrium to a decked sunbathing area and across to a separate pavilion. All walls have some form of interesting decoration such as wooden wall hangings, paintings or carved stone work.
Inside the hallway there are doors to two further bedrooms. The first bedroom has sliding glass doors leading directly to the poolside and views over the pool to the sea. Accessories are a deep purple and the room has a dressing area, a flat screen TV and an en-suite shower room finished with lilac mosaic tiling.
The next bedroom has a partially canopied teak bed with crisp white sheets and gold cushions and throws. A flat screen TV, en-suite shower room with turquoise tiles, and doors leading to a poolside terrace complete the room.
From the hallway stairs lead up and into a tasteful lounge and office area which forms part of the master-suite. Doors open into the indulgent and luxurious master bedroom complete with centrally placed four-poster bed with linen drapes that faces out to the panoramic sea-view. A separate walk-in dressing area leads into the en-suite. In here white, twin sinks sit on a dark wooden unit backed with blue mosaic tiles. Wooden steps lead up to the sunken double bathtub which sits in the centre of a huge window looking out to sea and there’s a separate walk-in shower with blue mosaic tiles too. Textured sand stone floor and wall tiles complete the natural tropical feel.
This villa is a sensational property with supreme views and represents flexible and practical accommodation in a spectacular location.
Dhevatara Residence was recently awarded a "4-Star Award for Best Thailand Development" at the 2007 International Property Awards in conjunction with CNBC, the world's largest property competition and Dhevatara was awarded Best Boutique Developer at the 2007 Thailand Property Awards.
• Located on the North coast of Koh Samui, 10 minutes from Koh Samui's International Airport.
• Daily rates from US$ 565 to 1,300, reduced occupancy rate for 2 bedroom available.
• Daily rates include a Thai Chef service (food cost on Guests account).
• Reduced occupancy rate and/or promotional rate does not include chef service (can be provided upon availability and additional service fee).
• Minimum stay of 3 nights (14 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran).
• Rates shown are for a maximum of 8 (eight) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$ 50 per night.
• Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax.
• Airport transfer: US$ 30 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car.
• Baby cot provided free of charge.
• Rates include daily Continental breakfast.
• For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests.
• Private infinity edge swimming pool.
• Beach access.
• Plasma TV, Satellite and DVD/CD player, Hi-Fi system.
• Fully furnished inc. linens/towels.
• Fully equipped kitchen with design fixtures.
• Local Telephone & Fax line and wireless internet access for by the pool.
• All bedrooms are air conditioned and equipped with personal safe.
• Living and Dining rooms air conditioned and with full length folding doors.
• Secure gated community.
• Stand by power silenced generator unit housed away from the property.
• The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa.
• Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa.
• Bed linen is changed every third day.
• Pool & Bath Towels are provided and changed as necessary. We do appreciate our guests help to conserve water usage and thus sustaining our pristine island environment.
• On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & Conditions may apply for chef service.
• In-Villa wine selection.
• Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged.
• Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver.
• Baby sitting service on request and availability.
• In-villa massage and spa treatment with extended menu.
• 5 km to Santiburi Golf Course.
• Big Buddha Temple.
• Bophut Fisherman’s Village.
• Horse Riding.
• In-Villa massage and spa treatments.
• US Coastguard approved Boat available for trips to outer islands.
• Water sports.
Please view the Baan Bua Sawan Brochure.
The company reserves the right to change specifications and price without prior notification.
|Virtual VDO Tour|
Koh Samui Rental Villa | Koh Samui Pool Villas | Luxury Villas Thailand | Luxury Villas Koh Samui | Beach Villas Thailand
Samui Beach Villa | Koh Samui Villas | Koh Samui Rentals | Koh Samui Real Estate | Koh Samui Property | Koh Samui Real Estate Advice